Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Gov. Bautista urges capitol employees’ unity for better governance

DIGOS CITY, Davao del Sur, Jan. 08 (PIA) – As a fresh start of the year 2014, Governor Claude P. Bautista has appealed to capitol employees to work with him united in one purpose to achieve better governance.

“There is still good governance and that is going to happen under my administration when all of us would be in harmony,” the governor said as he raised the importance of unity and cooperation among employees.

“I have more enough for myself, please join me and let us work together as one family,” he urged.

In a meeting on Monday at the capitol gym with the provincial capitol employees, the governor reiterated his call on reconciliation forgetting the past especially about politics.

“The people of Davao del Sur have chosen me to be governor and that is a mandate that requires public service. The same way that you chose the Vice-Governor and the Board Members that were given the same mandate,” Gov. Bautista stated.

He added, “We will serve you the best we could and with your help, everything will be in the right perspective.”

The friendly atmosphere was added with more enthusiasm when the governor announced that  he will be celebrating his birthday on January 17 in a salo-salo with the employees.

He said he intends to build bridges of friendship and camaraderie with the entire provincial government workforce.

“All of you are part and parcel of my administration. I want you to know that I can be a friend to anyone. I can sit down with you whenever you have problems much as I am open to your suggestions. Rest assured I will be of help without reservations,” the governor said.(LGU-Davao del Sur/ Nilda S. Aninon)

No comments:

Post a Comment